Kasia is our CFO. She is a polymath. Amongst numerous other things she paints pictures, draws surreal visions, creates illustrations for stories and writes novels and poems.
She is a member of:
The Professional Association for Expressive Artists in the Netherlands – BBK
The Association of Polish Artists
The poets guild ‘Aneks’
Here is an extract from her C.V.
1996-2009 Own company – KBT Advies
Advising startups/new businesses on formation of corporations and business structures, drafting privacy policies and structuring commercial transactions
Consultant, coach and trainer for non-profit organisations and charities
1989-1994 Advisor for minority groups in Lelystad; City of Lelystad
From 1987-2009 Freelance translator
Polish-Dutch and vice-versa
1986 – Sworn in as an official Polish translator for the Dutch courts
Services for non-profit organisations
Advice and development projects in diverse areas:
multiculturalisation, culture, employment, liveability, sport and recreation, development of projects for Youth in Surinam and Accra, Ghana, occupant participation (writing project plans, budget, financial planning).
Services for startups
- Advice and support for new entrepreneurs, establishing business plans, budgets, searching for backers
- Intermediary in startup & bankruptcy of Dutch firms in Poland
- Coaching and training startups
1996- 1998 Property Surveying, M.O.O.G.
1989-90 Post University Study – Management; under auspices of VU Amsterdam & NCV
1984-86 University of Amsterdam/ Faculty of Slavic Studies
- PhD Studentship 1984 – 86
- Masters Degree, nostrification of Polish MA
1976-80 University of Łódź, Poland
- Polish Philology, specialising in linguistics
- Masters degree, certificate 1980