Nico writes scripts, novels and fairy tales. He is an admirer of opera and theatre. He is a great chess player, and he loves skiing and playing bridge. He has strong analytical, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
2015.07 –Current Procter & Gamble
Category Supply Leader/Supply Network Process Engineer (Gillette)
- Leading the RCCP process for EIMEA (Europe/India/Middle East & Africa)
- Air Freight Budget Process owner for the EIMEA Region.
- Reporting directly to the Gillette Product Supply Director for EIMEA.
- Owner of the Component(FWIP) inventories for the EIMEA Region
- Owner of the Red (damaged/Returns/Remnant) Non performing Inventories (Finished Products) in EIMEA. Analysis of all options what can be done with the stock.
- Supply Chain synchronization (CD Analysis / PTD)
- Onboarding new hires
2014.11 –2015.06 Procter & Gamble
Team Leader Premium Blades Value Stream
- Leading a team of 3 Planning Specialists
- Responsible for improving processes for Shave Care
- Overseeing all the below-mentioned processes and tasks
- Planning Packing of Premium Blades
2013.04 –2014.10 Procter & Gamble
Planning Specialist (Blades Production)
Some of the responsibilities:
- Responsible for a long term, short term and daily planning cycle for manufacturing plant in Berlin.
- RCCP process (18months) for all Resources in the Berlin plant (circa 100+) Including meetings on a Global level analysing total world capacity, and analysing best approach to cover demand.
- Leading horizontal Productivity Team (22ppl) for the whole SC, covering topics as A3 Process Problem solving, Business Etiquette, Brainstorming, Automation and others.Training new juniors, on SAP settings, Global Gillette Supply Chain, POSS, and all related planning processes.
- Taking part simultaneously in several global projects, on new initiatives (New products, resources, materials, SC’s, and other local & global initiatives) representing the Berlin plant.
2012.06 –2013.03 Infosys BPO
Solution Design Consultant F&A
2011.03– 2012.06 Vivat Ltd (Publishing Company in the UK)
2010.08 –2011.01 Credit Suisse Poland
Accounts Payable Manager
2006 – 2004 Readers Digest ESS (European Shared Service Centre)
AP Manager, Team Leader P2P, AP
EDUCATION and QUALIFICATIONS
- 2001 – 2004 University of Amsterdam (Law)
- Tilburg University (Communication)
- 2006 Project management course
- 2013 6 Weeks extensive SAP training / Basic Qualification
- 2014 Intermediate SAP (SIP) Qualification
- 2015 SNP College (5day course on Supply Chain Synchronization, and P&G Business as a whole)